Username:   Password:   

Amici Di Penna E Di Mail
Portale  FlashChat  Blog  Album  Gruppi utenti  Lista degli utenti  Cerca  FAQ  Guestbook  Pannello Utente  Registrati
 Messaggi Privati  Statistiche  Links  Calendario  Downloads  Commenti karma  TopList  Topics recenti  Vota Forum
an extra sneaker joins the Nike Air Max
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Vai a:    
  Nuovo Topic   Rispondi Indice del forum » Regolamento     
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Diente

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 22 Dic 2018 08:10:12 Rispondi citando

Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
You could locate no denying that Nike is Air Max 270 Futura style and design and style is clinging on to every top maximize in just the father shoe fad, and nevertheless the hybrid goods will get some steering with all the modern-day Air Max 270 heel bag, the accomplishment in the answer having said that lies critically with reference towards the colorway. The most up-to-date plan to tumble on our radar is absolutely a polarizing “Dark Stucco/Newsprint” seem for, which pulls the hideous sneaker sample to its ugliest crucial.

The individual answerable for plenty of whilst utilizing the most coveted releases together with the Nike Air Max just one is creating the shoe his canvas when once yet again. Dutch artist Piet Parra, improved named just Parra, lends his hand within just the silhouette when when when once again, which interval, an extra sneaker joins the collaboration.Up coming its preliminary start within just the OG-inspired "University Red" colorway, the Nike Air Max 90/1 hybrid is in advance of extended due out in a extremely new colorway for girls.

Guava Ice and Wheat Gold suede overlays stick out from a white basis, which includes a white midsole and partially gum outsole capping through the investigation down below. As its title implies, the hybrid pairs the upper around the Air Max an individual too because the tooling in the Air Max 90.

This may not be an UNDEFEATED x Nike collaboration even so it certainly confident appears like a person. The la retailer is currently renowned for its “Flight Jacket” colorways on genuinely constrained sneaker collaborations. Sneakers much like the Air Max ninety 7, Air Jordan IV, and Zoom Kobe one Protro have all been supplied an identical orange-and-olive glimpse into the a person viewed concerning the primary begin Air Max ninety five you see a lot more than.
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 22 Dic 2018 08:10:12

Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
  Nuovo Topic   Rispondi Indice del forum » Regolamento     
Pagina 1 di 1